CA ANDERSSON TODAY
Our head office and production centre are located in Malmö, but we also have centres of expertise and sales offices in Gothenburg, Simrishamn and Ystad.
Our main plant is perfectly located from a strategic and logistic perspective, close to Malmö’s ring roads. This 6,000 square metre facility brings together all our printing technologies: offset, digital, textile and large format.
Our Ystad and Simrishamn locations provide printing and media services to southern Skåne and the Österlen region. Our in-house and production agency business started in Gothenburg, but all our offices act as agents for the full range of services offered by all CA Andersson business segments.
CA Andersson in brief
- CA Andersson was founded in 1869 and is the longest-established printing business in Malmö.
- CA Andersson is part of a group of companies owned by Sterner & Sterner AB.
- Since 2000, CA Andersson has acquired seven businesses in the graphics and media sector: Dot Graphic (1999), Bildstudion (2001), Art Figura (2009), Digital Printing Network dpn (2011), Ystads Centraltryckeri (2012), Grafoprint på Österlen (2012) and FS Grafiska (2012).
- Number of employees: 85
- Revenue: SEK 125 million (2014)
- CA Andersson has offices in Malmö, Gothenburg, Ystad and Simrishamn.
- CA Andersson aims to deliver premium quality at all times in our relationships with customers, our fellow humans, the environment and the world at large.